Friday, July 31, 2020

Pre- #COVID1984Ec i went out on an as needed basis, FRI 31 JUL 20/20

    C7ABSOLUTELY have an "Order" always on your public person which says IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that other means of oxygen enrichment must be used INSTEAD OF VENTILATION. And Jack, are ya wearing R-95 Ventilator masks???
  • Journeyman Jack Abercrombie Hi yah C7, Man you got out of here in the Nic of time. Send me your fortune teller sooth sayer says contact info, i need my astro chart re-done up again? ๐ŸŒ  I must of overlooked your crystal ball at the moving sale... Man, if i knew then what you knew zen?! ๐Ÿ‘ณ‍♀️

    I have 2) R-95's by 3M from the NA mkt. and a case of extra filters for me and Mrs. A-team on hand long b4 the #COVID1984 fashion statement craze. I had them brought down years ago as we got 3 or 4 Vols that toot toot gas and ash on again off again, ๐ŸŒ‹

    I use them when I go into the appropriate circumstances.
    Mostly in the ec mkt is primarily 3rd gen. cheap china knock off stuff, i wunder if our benevolent (CCP) / CHI RED ARMY (CRA) (PLA) overlords wud ship tainted masks, and tainted nose swab tests to lil ole ec to help spread the kung-flu? ๐Ÿฆ‡

    ...since they wanna punish us for going off of the reservation by a hanging out with the NA yanks for the past 3 + years. They want their contractually promised fish, shark fins, petro, silver, gold copper tin zinc, ALL Natural and Human Resources- blood sweat & tears, and they have a bunch of natives standing in the way,

    ...now that i get a better feel for the (CCP) / CHI RED ARMY (CRA) (PLA), the coda cola sinclare hydro- electric dam was faultily built on purpose, it will annihilate 10's of thousands of natives. CCP are are brutal, they dont play games, they are long range planners and play to win!

    Pre- #COVID1984Ec i went out on an as needed basis, my ec relocation business for the incoming fell off markedly after the:
    #ParoNacional - (03 OCT 2019) Prior to The 11 days of get down and dirty 'burning down the house' Riots, i used to have guests and clients to take out on road trips intro tours and conducted relocation ec business as usual.

    Entonces- as I am currently 'Enduring #COVID1984Ec' and am re-tooling my endeavors to do more on-line work. I sell cars for 'Expats Leaving Ecuador' - and have a few houses and land for sale. ...and miscellaneous house hold goods that get left behind:


    'CATmando Trading Post' FB Sales Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/CATmandoTradingPost/

    'Journeyman Jack in Ec' FB Travel Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/JourneymanJackinEcuador

    Relocation Ecuador: http://JourneymanJack.com/
    Ecuador Real Estate: http://ecuadorrealestate.org

    Call Toll free from U.S. & Canada:
    Mnts & Coast: 770-828-7913,
    EC. Off: 02-380-4088,
    Ec. Cel Claro: 098-828-8953,
    WhatsApp: 593-98-828-8953,

    Talk free on "skype" user name: "Jack.Abercrombie"
    https://join.skype.com/invite/B4plcVLSCGWk

    (In Emergency) Iridium Satellite Phone from the
    US & Canada: 011-8816-2146-2897,
    from within EC: 00-8816-2146-2897,

    -----------------------
    Looks like Survival of the fittest in this Brave / Slave NWO of things will need to primarily be done on-line.

    Mrs. A. is of course an Ecua, and many years my Jr. but she feels her immune system is more compromised than mines?
    She was born prematurely and has respiratory issues, and severe panic attacks due to a home invasion and assault a few years b4 we met.

    So, she dont do well out in public anyways, crime is on the increase, add a mandatory mask and waiting in lines and getting a solution of God knows what sprayed down on you from head to toe for bugs at most all businesses, she just simply can't handle it. ๐ŸฆŸ

    So, i am the designated hunter - gatherer as it shud be, i go out for the supplies. I pick my battle times & places super carefully. She likes to work at home and sew these trendy customized masks- Q' for Quito, T- for Texas - TENN Vols - Thelma & Tiajuana too...~ ๐ŸŽŸ

    Lynyrd Skynyrd - T For Texas - 3/7/1976 - Winterland (Official)
    https://youtu.be/UVtI_NllBz8

    T FOR TEXAS by WAYLON JENNINGS-
    Live Performance- ( one of my favorite old jimmie rodgers songs ) done Waylon Style :)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD44jYGOWJs

    Lyrics
    -"Give me a T for Texas, give me a T for Tennessee
    Give me a T for Texas, give me a T for Tennessee
    Give me a T for Thelma, woman made a fool out of me
    If you don't want me baby, mama you sure don't got to stall
    If you don't want me baby, mama you sure don't got to stall
    I've had more pretty women than a passenger train can haul
    I'm gonna buy myself a shotgun, one with a long shiny barrel
    I'm gonna buy myself a shotgun, one with a long shiny barrel
    I'm gonna shoot myself a rounder, oh that stole away my gal
    I'd rather drink your muddy water, sleep down in a hollow log
    I'd rather drink your muddy water, sleep down in a hollow log

    -"Than to be in Atlanta Georgia, treat me like a dirty dog"-

    I don't have to go for that
    If you don't want me baby, mama you sure don't got to stall
    If you don't want me baby, mama you sure don't got to stall
    Well I've had more pretty women than a passenger train can haul

    That ain't all
    I'd rather drink your muddy water, sleep down in a hollow log
    I'd rather drink your muddy water, sleep down in a hollow log
    Log, log log yeah
    Than to be in Atlanta Georgia, treated like a dirty dog
    Oh give me a T for Texas, give me a T for Tennessee
    Give me a T for Thelma, woman made a fool out of me
    Give me a T for Texas, give me that T for Tennessee
    Give me a T for Thelma, woman made a fool out of me
    One more time

    Give me a T for Thelma, oh that woman made a fool
    I said said oh, that woman made a fool out of me, yeah" - ๐Ÿ’ƒ
    -----------------

    --------------------------------


    Ah'menRah Brohhh C7,....as my great grand maw used to say b4 she left this ole chity wok world- "When it's your time 'BJ' it's your time, nothing will prevent when it is time for you to go, no sooner nor no later!"


     Lyrics-
    -"Give me a E for Ecuador, give me Q for Quito,

    Give me a T for Thelma, woman made a fool out of me
    If you don't want me baby, mama you sure don't got to stall

    -"Than to be in Atlanta Georgia, treat me like a dirty dog"-

    I don't have to go for that
    If you don't want me baby, mama you sure don't got to stall,..." ~

    ๐Ÿฆ‡<Q+ simon says dont wear masks, wear your masks, its a mass masquerade for the mousqateer roll call sound off now!> ๐Ÿ˜ท




    -------------------------------------
    The latest from my Good Neighbor in Q'uito over at 'Event Horizon Chronicle- Dr. Richard Sauder PHD-
    Monday, July 27, 20/20 ☣️
    'September Always Comes Before November-
    "Astrologers like Osher and other analysts and commentators are red penciling November of this year as a time of tremendous trouble, as a time of dire events for the USSA government, USSA dollar and Donald Trump, and as a time when the global situation the world over will also be extremely chaotic and conflictive.

    I agree! Much that I have seen, read and been shown and told leads me to accept that we are 100 days or less away from very BIG events, as if what is happening now were not big and troubling enough......" - https://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com/2020/07/september-always-comes-before-november.html

    -----------------------------------
     ๐Ÿฆ‡<Q+ simon says dont wear masks, wear your masks, its a mass masquerade for the mousqateer roll call sound off now!> ๐Ÿ˜ท

    Jack Abercrombie@JourneyJEcuador- ๐ŸŒŽ
    'Miss Tibet and the Limbo of Exile: The Politics of a Tibetan Beauty Pageant' - https://youtu.be/LjZfnylMZtc

    Blog: http://journeymanjackinecuador.blogspot.com/

    You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/user/journeymanjack/

    Linked in: https://ec.linkedin.com/in/jackabercrombie

    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jackabercrombie1492/

    twitter: https://twitter.com/JourneyJEcuador

    My PayPal Acct: paypal.me/journeymanjack

    JourneymanJack 100% positive feedback (1205*) eBay member since 12 NOV 2003:
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/journeymanjack

    My photos 2008 EC Arrival Google+ / Picasa web albums:
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive/108089047953129234429...

    My 'JJinEc' google maps saved places I frequent in EC:
    https://drive.google.com/open...

    AirVPN- The air to breathe the real Internet- https://airvpn.org/?referred_by=231566

    RELOCATION SERVICES TO ECUADOR - TOURS TO ECUADOR - JOURNEYMAN JACK:
    http://latinamericacurrentevents.com/ecuador.../34635/
    {Comprehensive Introductory / Exploratory Tours Custom Fitted to your Relocation wants and needs with Pre-Trip Planning, Reservations, Expats & Locals Meet Ups, Rentals / Realty, Survival Spanish, Intro to EC Customs & Culture, Translator, Shopping, Vip Transport.... ๐Ÿš

    (the following would come later if you decide EC is for you)> Immigration, Residency Visas, Import / Export- Pets, Air Cargo,
    Vehicle & Home Inspections, Marriage Registration, Dual Citizenship, Dual Passports, Document Translations, Insurance,
    Healthcare, Law / Tax, Banking, Farm Land, Property & Site Management, Sea Container Shipping & Logistics, Security & Safety Measures, Finding Missing Persons In EC., Skype Video Or Toll Free Tel. Consultations} ☎️


    Did Herman Cain get a fair treatment in ATL- or did they take him out early? RIP, exacto incorecto meds and treatments in SA and NA too- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faYwXee7zdQ

    Here in EC the HCQ is $15. for a 20 count of 200mgs,-
    <week #1> 200mg HCQ, 30mg zinc morn brkfst and evening dinner Mon - Fri 5 days in a row with food, eat then take it,

    <week #2> 200mg HCQ spaced out Mon and THU, zinc 30mg per / day or twice a day if you like.

    <week #3 and thereafter> continue 200mg HCQ spaced out Mon and THU, zinc 30mg per / day or twice a day if you like.

    Dr Eric Nepute: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTbWM4hBvnuw9uoUzeU1VcA



    111 subscribers
    ☣️ This video is for info-tainment purposes only. Don't try this at home kids! 
     The content in my blog, web site & videos and on my Channel: "Journeyman Jack In Ecuador" & http://journeymanjack.com/ are provided for informational purposes only. Use the information found in these formats as a starting point for conducting your own research and conduct your own due diligence BEFORE making any significant Relocation, Investing or Medical decisions. Thank You, 'JJinEc'
     
     

    TUE 21 JUL 20/20 'The Ecuador Report' #SCALA Mall #Cumbaya #Quito #Covid1984, 'Simon Says'

    109 views-Jul 21, 20/20 ๐Ÿ‘€/๐Ÿ‘€A Clear view perfect vision year, broght to you by CCP - WHO UN and the NWO Cabal, China is their business model for the entire prison planet!
     
     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment