Monday, July 20, 2020

•Jul 11, 20/20 - Coronavirus lockdown in Peru / Film Documentary Peru 4K


'Coronavirus lockdown in Peru / Film Documentary Peru- •Jul 11, 20/20 ☣️ 'Lizeth Yarlequé' - 😷
"TWO MORE WEEKS is a documentary officially selected by the Film festival 'Short Independent Awards' from United States during July 2020.This documentary registers a few of the most important things that happened in Lima, Peru through my eyes during the 3 months of quarantine due to COVID19 in 2020.WATCH MORE AT - https://youtu.be/3XqZWUj_e14


 "My name is Lizeth Yarlequé. I’m producer, fixer and documentary
Filmmaker in Peru. I work for a variety of international companies and directors, either filming, producing or being a researcher or a fixer in Peru. My worked had been aired for Al Jazeera, United Nations (PNUD), TRT World, CGTN-China Global Television Network, Banijay Italia and more! WATCH MORE AT..."

No comments:

Post a Comment