Saturday, June 11, 2022

Thursday, June 9, 2022- #Quito #Ecuador - 'Skin Issues: It's War~!! As for death?' - Event Horizon Chronicle by Richard Sauder Phd.

 Thursday, June 9, 2022- #Quito #Ecuador - Event Horizon Chronicle by Richard Sauder Phd. (Spike protein transmissions / Viral Shedding) 'Skin Issues: It's War~!! As for death?' - ".... I obviously haven't died (though I came close) -- but listen to this: the kid upstairs from me died a month ago. He was only 24 years old, a decently successful amateur athlete, with multiple trophies and ribbons for races he had won, in both running and swimming competitions.

He was studious and quiet. He had just finished his university studies, was preparing to begin his life career, and now he's suddenly dead. His parents are in disbelief. Think of it -- their pride and joy -- and now his life is over, just when it should have been beginning. He is far from the first, and he will certainly not be the last.

My mortuary operator acquaintance whom I run into from time to time, recently told me that the death rate in Quito remains elevated above normal. The "jabbed" population is expiring. Very fast acting cancers are taking them down in mere weeks; also diabetes, strokes, heart attacks, that "virus", and more. Death from all causes is up and going higher, among the "jabbed" population. I asked him if he were willing to go public with that alarming news, and he warily replied that he and his colleagues in the death/mortuary/burial business prefer not to do that, for fear of ugly repercussions.

So far, the government here is still keeping a lid on the deteriorating situation -- for now, barely -- but past a certain point the population will unquestionably grow very uneasy and restive. Exactly when that will happen, remains to be seen. Later this year? Next year?

About 85% of the population in Ecuador have been jabbed at least once. Probably 75% have been jabbed twice, and maybe 40% three times, some of them four times. There will be death and crippling incapacity on a larger and larger scale in Ecuador, and in many other countries. It is inevitable, given the damaging effects of the mRNA jabs on the human body's immune system. The increased rate of death has already begun. It will get worse.

I continue to see numerous apartments, houses, office suites, store fronts, sundry commercial properties, and even entire buildings for sale or for rent as I move about the city (Quito). As the deaths continue to mount, there will be more and more of that, a growing glut of unsold, unrented, unsellable, unrentable, vacant, unoccupied, uninhabited real estate.

The day is also coming when the division of labor will become frayed, and less and less functional. What happens when too many electrical engineers die? Who will maintain the electrical power plants? When too many truck drivers die, who will deliver the food and other products that modern societies require?

... the Great Poisoning is real. For the past year my wife and I have suffered from having damaged immune systems. We did not take the injections. We eat healthy and exercise. We are about 70 years old living in Sonoma County, California.
The past year has been pure Hell. My wife’s skin burns and burns. Her hair is falling out. I have a red rash all over my body and my legs and arms are as swollen as Popeye the Sailor Man’s. The itching is driving me mad.....

The reader's comment struck me like a bolt from the blue, because I am just three years younger than he, am also non-"jabbed", and virtually the same thing that he describes has happened to me this year. I bet that we are not the only two, or three, if you count his wife. There must be a great many of us. When too many airline pilots die, what happens to international freight and air travel? We haven't reached that point quite yet, but it is drawing closer. As we move deeper into the insanity we will all find out together what that means for us as a human society, in South America, in North America and elsewhere....."

 "....I guesstimate that I am 90% better than four months ago, when I was in terrible, unbearable, unendurable agony. But I have to get at the root cause(s) of this debilitating syndrome. Something is sending my immune system into furious, extreme overdrive.

One possibility that I am considering is that maybe my body is having to learn to adjust to and live with the spike proteins that the millions of mRNA "jabbed" people that surround us all are shedding. What happened to me may have been a furious, emergency, survival response by my immune system against the spike proteins that the millions of "jabbed" people that surround me are shedding...." -

 "...Liver intoxication is probably a factor. I don't drink alcohol, but my liver may be overburdened by trying to flush toxins from the body, more than it can handle, so it dumped the overflow to the skin and peripheral tissues away from the body core -- places like the arms and legs, and the skin of the back and shoulders. Who knows what contaminants, pathogens and toxins are being dumped on us in the chemtrails, for example. I see the planes fly over Quito, and then the rainbow-colored mist takes an hour to spread out and slowly fall down like a curtain. The following day I feel like crap..." - https://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com/2022/06/skin-issues-its-war.html

No comments:

Post a Comment