Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Retire in Ecuador and Survive Like a Champ

Can You Retire in Ecuador and Survive?

| October 14, 2013 | 64 Replies

Retire in Ecuador….
Easy enough.
Sell everything, get on a plane, get your visa, rent an apartment, go get some food, find a nice park to sit in, live happily ever after….

Boy, that is just what I’m looking for.
So what the hell happened?
How did something so simple become such a challenge.
And I’m not even living in Ecuador yet!

It has been a while since I have written anything.
A lot has happened in the last three months.

Don’t make me come over there…

A couple of endorsements before I go.

retire to ecuador
Casa Ordonez
 

 
Stay at Casa Ordonez when you are traveling to Cuenca. Tell Alberto that Ecuadorgeorge sent you and he might give you a little discount.

retire in ecuador
Mio Tours
 

Use Mio Tours, they are a great value and a great tour company.

retire in ecuadorAre you going to retire in Ecuador? My friend Nicholas Crowder has a great book that is a must read. Pick it up here.


I do not get kick backs or money for these recommendations, I like these people because they gave me great service.


Oh ya, I will talk about my diet pills and how crazy they made me in my next blog. Just another funny story…

Thank you to everyone who wrote me to see if I was alright. I can not believe all the nice notes I received.

Have a great week everyone. Hope to post more often from now on.

Don’t forget to say hi in the comments and you should subscribe now.
You know you want to. This could be that first small thing you do to make life a little better.


..read more: http://www.ecuadorgeorge.com/retire-in-ecuador-2/#.UlvE1birQ-V.facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment