Friday, June 13, 2014

Move Mountains or go through them or around them!

I got 18 out of 20 correct on my Spanish test out of a rotating pool of 200 questions at the ANT Agency National Transit = DMV to Grand Father / Transfer my GA CDL (Comm Driver License) Class A Tractor Trailer Combination up to 80,000#'s , to an EC equivalent to a Professional Class E in Quito today.





I started this process back on 17 MAR, the day b4 my GA LIC expired on my B-day, took 3 months.

In spite of it being FRI the 13th-

-Typical FRI Quito Traffic-

-My Pico y Placa Day, which means I cannot enter or leave the city limits of Quito from 7am - 9:30am and cannot leave or enter from 4pm - 7:30pm to cut down on rush hour traffic, designated by my Tag / License plate ending in "0".

-In spite of CME (Coronal Mass Ejections) predicted for today:) I just did a Hale Mary and went on it for it anyway!







I hope everyone had a Great Day. Don't let anything hold you back, if you hang in there and try hard enough you will see light at the end of the tunnel & can Move Mountains or go through them or around them!






..and Many Many Thanks = Mil Gracias to Attila Gyuris for his lengthy detailed posts on the various EC Expat Groups on just how to go about this License Transfer process.

...back in 2010 this was not an option, $200.+ ANETA driving school 3 nights a week for 1 month to get my EC. "B" class Light Vehicle License & Motorcycle License.

I have more typical EC Bureaucratic Hurdles to jump through this month, coming months, I just keep plugging along:)






Well this the only FRI the 13th we get in 2014, with a Full Moon to Boot, so get out there and soak up some Moon Beams, Gomez, Morticia & Uncle Fester would be proud of a night like tonight:)

--Full Moon on Friday, June 13th, 2014, A Rare Day For Omens and Magic-- By Dikki-Jo Mullen:

"Each year there is at least one Friday The 13th. Usually there are two, but occasionally there will be three of these mystical and controversial days. At first glance triskadekophiles (those who love the number thirteen) must just heave a sigh and decide to make the best of what they have been given by the cosmos this year. 2014 brings us only one, Friday June 13."
"However, http://dikkijomullen.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/full-moon-on-friday-the-thirteenth-friday-june-13-2014/

No comments:

Post a Comment