Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Bowen Knot: Moving to Ecuador with Dogs ~ FurBabies Sasha

The Bowen Knot: Moving to Ecuador with Dogs ~ FurBabies Sasha: OMGosh, moving Internationally with Dogs is complicated and it can be so expensive.

I was at my wits end trying to figure out all the USDA Guidelines,
Ecuador Guidelines, what shots, when to get shots, rabies shots,
Microchip or not, Parasite checks, flea medications, and the list goes on and on.  Then I got on the phone with our new friends Brenda & Bard.  They had recently moved down to Ecuador from nearby town back in November, with their two FurBabies.  Brenda called me up after I left her a frantic message...




  I told her how stressed out I am with the whole PupProcess.  I filled her in on the process we have dealt with so far and she suggested that I make an appointment with the Dade City Animal
Clinic in Dade City, Florida....<read more> The Bowen Knot: Moving to Ecuador with Dogs ~ FurBabies Sasha:

No comments:

Post a Comment