Sunday, December 28, 2014

Why do expats go home? Why do they seek new overseas ‘havens’? Interviews with departing and relocating expats reveal the reasons | CuencaHighLife

Why do expats go home? Why do they seek new overseas ‘havens’? Interviews with departing and relocating expats reveal the reasons | CuencaHighLife



--"Here are comments from my interviews with those who have relocated within Ecuador.

“I thought I would like the big city
life in Quito and I did enjoy the classical concerts, the festivals, the
restaurants, and all the rest. After two years, however, I knew I
wanted a slower pace and land to grow a garden, so I moved to a farm
between Otavalo and Cotacachi.”
--  C., Otavalo ...<read more>  http://cuencahighlife.com/why-do-expats-go-home-why-do-they-seek-new-overseas-havens-a-long-time-expat-takes-a-hard-look-at-the-reasons-why/

No comments:

Post a Comment