Thursday, December 19, 2013

EcuadorGeorgeAfterDark- Eight Steps to Making the Transition from the United States to Ecuador:

EcuadorGeorgeAfterDark

December 19, 2013
Sometimes people send me things that they want me to use on my blog.
Although the author has remained anonomous on other sites, she has given me permission to give her credit on my After Dark page.
So cheers to Kathie Sedwick who has produce a magnificent piece of writing. Please enjoy.

Eight Steps to Making the Transition from the United States to Ecuador:


Step 1: Before you leave spend a few months bashing the US on the EE forum at every opportunity. This will endear you to the expat community because ALL expats hate the US.
Step 2: Make sure everyone knows all about how terrible your life has been so you will receive all the sympathy you so richly deserve and people will admire you.....read more: http://www.ecuadorgeorge.com/ecuador-george-after-dark/

No comments:

Post a Comment